Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

China Eastern Deal $3156 Auckland - Madrid Roundtrip Business Class! (Point Hacking Also)






Great deal with China Eastern,Some People will ask me why I would think China Eastern is a good deal since last time I said I will choose Fortune club instead, This is because this fare is way cheaper than other airline offers.

Total Distance: 12,201 miles one way , Total will be 24,402 miles


Fare



Fare breakdown
China Eastern has high Surcharges.

The good thing about China Eastern is that don't matter which small class in business class you fly , You earn 200 percent, Which it is awesome. 

Points Earned



AKL-PVG-MAD one way 19659 km,

* 4 since 2 for Business class ,2 for roundtrip




Total will be 78636 points.Almost 80Ks So you basically buy mile at a price of 0.0401 that is expensive but you receive a ticket also. WOW WOW!




评论