Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Mobike? 5 Things you should consider!(At least in Singapore)


Latest Mobikes
































Hey guys, I wrote about OFO a few days ago, I am going to talk about Mobike things you should consider before buying Mobike passes,




1: Dirty Bikes

































You guys might think this sound really unrelistic. Yes, is true! A lot of dirty bikes, especially in location where there is only 1 bike. if you want to get a clean bike, best chances are after downpouring rains.


2: Uneven Sperad of bikes
















































The amount of bikes in Singapore is not evenly sperad, some location like MRT station, Parks have more than 20 bikes at the same location easily, while other locations like under flats have 2 or 3 at most.


3: Horrible design for tall people


If you are taller than 180cm, don't buy it! Mobike it designed for a country while people's average height is 175cm. This problem is not so bad in newer bikes, but the chances of finding a new bike is fairly minimal(About the same possiblitie of finding 2 business class award on China Southern between Guangzhou and Singapore)




4: Personal locks


Personal Lock installed outside Lakeside



 




























While you might think that locking in a HDB is not that bad, there is even people lock bikes in MRT stations, how stupid are them? Are they expecting 7.99SGD rent of a bike a month?





5: Rather Inaccurate GPS tracking





















































Yes, this is what the GPS tracks me going down the PCN(Park Connector network), did I swim? No, I stayed at the right handside of the river until I turn right!





Bottom Line


If I still get a choice which company I will pay for, I will choose Mobike still until OFO can stop reducing the amount of bike.

评论