Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

WOW! Vancouver to KL and Singapore for Just 2100USD roundtrip Business class

KL part


Price Headings

Choose your plan as usual business


Explore Guangzhou with 72 Hr free visa policy!
Here it is: https://www.csair.com/en/tourguide/transit_flow/transfers_hub/72_hour_stay/
China Southern 787 Business class has been on my radar for quite a while but I live in Guangzhou so I don't have a chance to try it out on an Long-Haul route.
Go on Air Canada and ANA,To enjoy the world's most cleanest airport ,LOL😀






---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Singapore part,


When I searched with ITA , I found out that China Southern offers Business for the price of USD 2,151 but is not the cheapest , The cheapest is the Sichuan air which is 2,009 USD ,but it has 2 stopovers so not very interested.China Eastern would offers it in the price of 2,131but I think China Southern is better since it only contains 1 long layouts but China Eastern contains 2 , So you have long layout in both ways, Shanghai is full of traffic but Guangzhou is not.



So base on that I think I would pay 20 USD more to go to Guangzhou!



评论