Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Review: Shenzhen Airlines Chauffeur Driving Service Guangzhou

My Car That is Taking Me to the airport!
My flight departs in 14:35, I requested on 11:30 to pick me up via phone two days prior to departure. The car arrives at 11:10. The driver speaks very flute Cantonese, I arrive at the airport at 12:25 due to not so good traffic in Guangzhou.


Ratings

Ontime: 20/20
Driving Smoothness: 18/20
Traffic in Guangzhou: 7/20
Driving Skills: 18/20
Others: 18/20

Total: 81/100

Bottom Line

Shenzhen air provides Chauffeur driving service for all Passengers in Business Class/ Domestic first. Meanwhile full price First/Business will get a Mercedes-Benz level car and others will get a Camry Class level car. Shenzhen air is sure the best way to travel within China!


评论