Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Coming up next: Oman Air Business Class, Hotels and Trains ...........

Hello from Munich, I just flew Oman Air from Guangzhou-Munich today morning, I know that I have not written this blog for a while, I am very sorry about that. But without wasting any more time, let's begin. In this trip to Germany, I will be reviewing the following at the best of my ability.

1. Oman Air Business Class Guangzhou-Muscat
2. Oman Air Business Class Muscat-Munich
3. Finding missing luggage(maybe)
4. Lufthansa Express Bus Munich
5. Roomers Munich
6. ICE First Class Munich-Berlin
7. Berlin Waldorf Austria Hotel
8. ICE First Class Berlin-Frankfurt
9. Le Meriden Frankfurt
10. IC First Class Frankfurt-Stuttgart
11. 8-minutes transfer in Stuttgart Hbf
12. EC First Class Stuttgart-Munich
13. S-Bahn Munich Hbf- Munich AIrport
14. Oman Air Business Class lounge Muscat




评论