Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Review: Finnair Business Class Guangzhou Ground Service Review

Priority Check-in, Doesn't look like very priority

My flight to Helsinki leaves Guangzhou at 9:50am, thanks to ShenZhou service. I arrive at Guangzhou Baiyun airport at about 7:30am. Check-in is the SLOWEST I HAVE EVER BEEN, Ground stuff isn't much better than ANY US AIRPORT and they told me that the whole airplane is full.  LYING to me again after Singapore Changi! Security in Guangzhou is totally a mess, just like usual, Unlike Lucky from One Mile At A Time's experience, this time they learnt their lesson and opened the priority queue. However, What is so good about this "Priority Line" maybe just the red carpet, the line is as long as normal lines, as I pass through security queue and eventually got inside the lady behind me is holding a Finnair Economy Class Ticket, isn't much better than Singapore Changi's security.

Premium Lounge Guangzhou

After passing that not so good experience, I went to the Premium Lounge that is provided, unfortunately, this lounge doesn't allow any photos, I will not have a full review for this lounge but I will talk about the lounge in this review. The lounge is quite good as a Priority Card Lounge, I personally will prefer this one over China Southern's Lounge in Guangzhou during breakfast timing not only the food offering but also there are less crowded in this lounge, however, this lounge isn't better than what traditional airline offers. I ate my breakfast in this lounge given that I was only invited to this lounge.

China Southern Airbus 330

After exiting the lounge I went to the boarding gate shortly before boarding time, I spot a few plane but Guangzhou Baiyun Airport's glass window isn't planespotter friendly.

Finnair Airbus 330
I waited at the gate for about five minutes and boarding begin. After learning my lesson in Singapore Changi, I was the first person to board.
Finnair Business Class Airbus 330
Finnair use Thomas Vantage seats in business class, this is the kind of seat that is found on Swiss, Austrian, Malaysia, Japan Airlines, American, Delta.

Finnair Airbus 330 Economy Class overall
Economy class is well padded also with adjustable headrest.
Economy Class Legroom
The first row on Finnair has a huge amount of legroom! Choose the first row when you fly Finnair Airbus 330.

Finnair Business Class Guangzhou Ground Service Review

The ground staff in Guangzhou isn't that great and the Security's "Priority Queue" is totally fake and unacceptable in a first-line airport. Aside from that, the experience is good! 




评论