Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Review: DB Lounge Frankfurt









I arrive at the train station roughly around 1:40PM and my train to Stuttgart is departing at 2:20 PM. Which I decided to give the lounge a try. The entrance to the lounge could be easily found, it is located near platform 11 and platform 12. The lounge itself is fairly standard for a DB lounge in a major city in Germany, there is two section of the lounge, the BahnCard section, and the First Class section, these two section is basically the difference between membership lounge and Business Class lounge. The lounge itself features a drinks fountain in the BahnCard area. Do note that First Class guests can order food for free. Not a big deal, this is not Oman Air First Class. For food, it includes Chicken soup, sandwich, and butter cake. Do note that there are The things that could be ordered seems to be the same as the other DB lounge I have visited recently in Munich and Berlin. The lounge is not crowded when I visit and in terms of the service, this lounge is way better than Munich and Berlin which I have been to recently. For drinks, there is a bar in the First class section and the drinking fountain in the BahnCard Section. I ordered the chicken soup and sparkling water. The soup is served with a piece of bread that is not too hard or too soft for a Asian.












There is a tree in the middle of the first class section of the lounge, with seats around it, wish more train station lounge have this.



For food, I will let pictures speak for themselves first.











It is actually quite good at least for a lounge one(LOL) compare to Delta in JFK (LOL, LOL, LOL!).




Bottom Line


The lounge in Frankfurt is actually quite good, I will not hesitate to go to the lounge again before my train.

评论