Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

The Hotel that I am Going to Avoid at All Cost









Hello from Beijing , I know I have not updated my blog for a while, I have tons of travel in the upcoming weeks, But for now, I am going to talk about hotels. So let's start!


While there is a ton of hotel that I don't like, this one I am going to avoid it at all cost, This is, the hotel Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, Reason? I know this hotel is old, but for a five star, it 1: don't have flat screen TV in standard rooms, 2: No real window to the outside for many rooms 3: Too complex. If you think the above reason is not strong enough, here is what I got,






































What it is? Is Human Blood! How is that possible? Well, I don't know. But kudos to their on-duty manager for his effort at least, he immediately got me a new room, took our luggage and also give me an upgrade after verifying that is blood. But They enter my blacklist and I will avoid this hotel at all cost!


评论