Latest

Update: OFO Lost My Loyalty With Reasons

Singapore Changi Security: What is Sky Priority?




Hello From Bali! I have finally arrived at my Hotel in Bali(Report is Coming Soon)! Here are some experiences today at Changi Airport that I have to Face!. Here is the full story:



I am arriving late at the gate(Not Last Call) There was two queues, Sky Priority and Standard, A Security Guard Asking people to queue up, Instead of asking Economy Passengers to queue for the line, The Female Security Guard Let Economy Passengers queuing in the Sky Priority Line ( I think The Female Security Guard Thought All Business Class Passenger Will Board Fist) When I ask her, She replied me that they are "Sky Priority" I Make a Quick Scan of Those People's Boarding Pass With my Eyes and find out that there are not"Sky Priority" What a Lie! I think Changi Should really think about this!

Singapore Changi Security Bottom Line


Singapore Changi isn't going to be voted next year the best airport if they do that everytime right?

评论